Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life is the answer

Ask me how's my life...
I'll ask what is life.
What are we doing here?
What am I doing here?
Everything is just too uncertain.

What is this we're living?
What's even living?
Are we here for something special?
Or the only point in life is just plain breathing?

Tell me, don't ignore my ignorance
Explain me what I'm doing
Am I loving for the wrong reasons
Or hating for the right ones?
Tell me where has my logic ran to
Give me answers! Just one or two...
Clear my mind of my own thoughts
Fill them with something I don't have to understand...
I just want to believe.

A blank.
White.
Vague memories of a life...
Where my mind has been before,
Where it will never be again.
Where my heart beats forever sore...
Where it just beats asking for something more.
Give me the Answer.
Give me Life.

No comments: